This program was developed by the Academy of SPA Esthetics and appears to be its private property.
Requirements to the students: undergraduate or higher medical education + basic massage courses (lymphodrainage, classical)
This course has the status of the advanced training. SPA-therapist must possess of the high level of qualification, and moreover answer the requirements to the personnel of the SPA-industry. That is why in our “SPA Therapist” course much attention is paid to the SPA-Etiquette, marketing and psychological aspects of working with clients.
We provide our students with the educational/dispensable material, lunch/coffee-breaks.
Registration is valid after 50% prepayment two weeks prior to the beginning of the education. The rest should be paid on the 1st day of the course. Alternatively, one-time 100% payment is possible as bank account transfer.
Diploma: diploma and the certificate are given to the students who passed the exams successfully.
Job placement: having a wide network of members and partners across Russia and worldwide, we assist with the job-search.
Association of graduates: we keep in touch with all our graduates, invite the most talented to the fairs and events, engage them in master-classes and show-programs.
It is possible to attend 1-2 days seminars of the separate disciplines.
Full Course “SPA-Therapist”,
Length: 10 days (80 àc.hours)
Price: 45.000 RUB (1500 euro)
• History of emergence and development of SPA. SPA-Etiquette. Sales - N.Rastrigina (8 ac.hours)
• Psychological aspects of working with clients - A.Matveev (8 ac.hours)
• Theory (8 ac.hours)
• Stonetherapy (12 ac.hours)
• Brushing and service (8 ac.hours)
• Hydrotherapy (Sharko shower, underwater massage) (8 ac.hours)
• Treatments in steam sauna(6 ac.hours)
• Thalassotherapy (4 ac.hours)
• Ayurveda (Theory, pinda Sweda, massage of head)(16 ac.hours)
We recommend further training in:
“Ayurveda in SPA”